Wed, 18 Mar|
Webinar Wednesday - Introduction to OSHC Professional Standards for Educators
18 Mar 2020, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
About the Event
Introduction to OSHC Professional Standards for Educators
The session provides an Introduction to the OSHC Professional Standards for Educators. The content includes:
• Introduction to the OSHC Professional Standards for Educators
• Facilitating educator performance evaluation using the OSHC Professional Standards for Educators
• Developing meaningful plans with goals to support educator learning and development linked to the National Quality Framework (NQS) and Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
• Providing regular performance and progress feedback
• Embedding practice and critical reflection on performance to drive service quality and educator engagement
• Evaluation framework and research
Non Member Webinar Rego
Registration cost is per attendee. Members prices apply to services who are a member of their state or territory's peak body.
Registration cost is per attendee. An invoice will be generated including payment details within 7 days of registration.