The Member Network Meetings are a highly valued connection to the sector. Quarterly meetings (every term) are held in across Queensland which provides an invaluable opportunity to find out new information and share ideas.
Term 4, 2023 - Member Networking
Our members are invited to attend the Member Networking being held across the regions.
Member Networking will be held face to face during Term 4, 2023.
Registrations are capped.
Let’s keep connected and work together to continue a positive and supportive outlook throughout these challenging times. Our professional member networking is intended to keep members informed of upcoming issues, contemporary practices and relevant innovations to OSHC challenges.
Please note: Members with any agenda items can, please forward an email to email@example.com
Member Networking Registration
- RSVP ClosedWed, 06 DecPaddo Tavern - Online option available06 Dec 2023, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm AESTPaddo Tavern - Online option available, 186 Given Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064, Australia
- RSVP ClosedTue, 05 DecSunnybank Hills OSHC05 Dec 2023, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AESTSunnybank Hills OSHC, 77 Symons Rd, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109, Australia
- RSVP ClosedMon, 04 DecTownsville RSL04 Dec 2023, 9:30 am – 11:00 am AESTTownsville RSL, 139 Charters Towers Rd, Hyde Park QLD 4812, Australia
- RSVP ClosedThu, 16 NovBuderim - CAFE 6516 Nov 2023, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AESTBuderim - CAFE 65, 65 Burnett St, Buderim QLD 4556, Australia
- RSVP ClosedWed, 22 NovLocation is TBD22 Nov 2023, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AESTLocation is TBD
- RSVP ClosedWed, 08 NovCoomera Anglican College OSHC08 Nov 2023, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AESTCoomera Anglican College OSHC, Williamson Rd Upper Coomera QLD 4209, Australia