Meaningful Documentation - Webinar Wednesday
About the Event
Facilitated by Emily McKenna
This session reflects on the purpose of documentation, be it observations, evaluations, critical reflections or ‘data collection’ and the variety of ways ‘thinking’ and ‘new learnings’ can be captured.
- How can you ensure your thinking is shared whilst sharing the learnings of the children?
- How do you ensure other stakeholders hear your voice, and the unique wisdom only you can impart?
- How do you ensure you capture theirs?
- Importantly, how do we ensure the focus stays on “your work” of supporting children to learn through play rather than “more work” of unnecessary documentation?
- How do we make it meaningful?
- OSHC SA Members$45$450$0
- Non Members$55$550$0