Thu, 10 June|
Brisbane West / Ipswich - QCAN Member Meeting
10 June 2021, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Jindalee OSHC, 114 Burrendah Rd, Jindalee QLD 4074, Australia
About the Event
QCAN Member Meeting
Facilitated by Kylie Brannelly
Let’s talk Mental Health in OSHC
Join in this critical conversation on Mental Health in OSHC. This important topic has an ongoing impact on our sector. Come along and share your thoughts about how Mental Health is impacting our educators, children and their families.
- What are you noticing?
- How are you managing this now?
- What are the obligations of employers and Approved Providers?
- What supports are needed?
- What access is there to additional information?
- What are the support options and where might we go from here?
Due to ongoing restrictions with hosting on school sites, we will be using venues with COVID safe plans. Meetings will be of 1.5 hours duration. Register early to ensure venue capacity isn’t exceeded.