Webinar Wednesday - Growth Mindset
About the Event
This session will explore the concept of Growth Mindsets from the work of Carol Dweck and the new Psychology of Success.
Mindset explains the difference between a fixed and a growth mindset, why a growth mindset is superior to a fixed one, and what you can do to develop a growth mindset.
Those with fixed mindsets believe their qualities can’t be changed while growth mindset people believe they can improve. Consequently, people with growth mindsets are likely to work harder, embrace challenges and maximize their potentials.
Growth mindset people build better relationships, better companies and lead better lives
Growth mindsets is a helpful tool for working with people and is a useful way for educators and mangers to help children and adults realise their potential. This session will:
1. Introduce the Mindsets and their consequences
2. Explore the truth about ability and accomplishment and attributes of growth mindsets such as determination and ‘grit’
3. Discuss where mindsets come from and how they can be changed along with some thinking about positive psychology
- Non Member Webinar Rego$66GST included$66GST included0$0
- Webinar registration$55GST included$55GST included0$0