Webinar Wednesday - Focus on Quality Area 5
About the Event
Focus on Quality Area 5
When children experience nurturing and respectful reciprocal relationships with educators, they develop an understanding of themselves as competent, capable and respected.
Constructive everyday interactions and shared learning opportunities form the basis of equitable, respectful and reciprocal relationships between educators and children.
In this session, participants will have the opportunity to:
• Expand your understanding of Quality Area 5 of the National Quality Framework and its importance when ensuring the provision of quality education and care services for school age children.
• Understand the concepts, elements and descriptors within Quality Area 5.
• Reflect on your own professional practice in regards to Quality Area 5 and identify opportunities for improvement.
Identify resources to build knowledge and understanding of relationships with children.
- Members$30GST included$30GST included0$0
- Non Members$40GST included$40GST included0$0