Wed, 12 Aug | ZOOM
Supporting Every Child for Success - Webinar Wednesday
Registration is Closed
12 Aug 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
About the Event
Supporting Every Child for Success
Facilitated by Kylie Brannelly
This session will explore information, strategies and practical ideas for including children with diverse needs into children’s services to support every child for success.
- Educators will develop confidence in being able to support all children for success through learning about:
- Diverse needs of children and the impacts on holistic development,
- Theoretical perspectives on working with children with diverse needs,
- The cycle of inclusive programming,
- Specific strategies for educators to include all children such as differentiation and task analysis,
- Goal setting and developing individual support plans to promote success.
- Members$30GST included$30GST included0$0
- Non Members$40GST included$40GST included0$0